
So, I wanted to include the things that I've done earlier this year that have been fun, challenging, risky, etc. For that reason, there will be posts, especially in the next few weeks, that will be going backwards and skipping around a little.
This pic was taken at my dear friend, Crystal's, wedding on September 20th. I wasn't planning on dancing with anyone, but Crystal informed me that she had told her brother that he had to dance with me on the next slow song. This was pretty scary, especially since I've always thought he was cute. I get nervous around cute guys. That, and the fact that we had maybe said two words to each other in the time that we've known each other, made me want to hide. And hide I did, behind my friend, Jami's, husband. Unfortunetly, he moved and Crystal caught me. But ya know what? Dancing with Sean wasn't bad. I struck up a conversation, he replied, and it was quite pleasant. I'm glad she talked (or dragged) me into it. Things won't always turn out as bad as you imagine that they will. :)
2 comments:
And I thought it was the guy's job to get nervous when approaching a cute girl ;).
I didn't even know you had a blog. I am so happy you decided to follow me. I was a little scared because I didn't know who Ambrosia was.....but I check it and it was you. So glad. It is great to keep in touch with those you love!
Post a Comment