Monday, October 13, 2008

Italiano!!! Oh wait, is that spanish? :)

Buongiorno!! I'm on my way. I'm taking the Italian slow, and really doubt that I'll ever be able to converse with anyone that actually knows it, but I'm having fun learning a little bit. Thank goodness for IPods! Grazie to all those that are supporting me in all my ambitions. Per piacere know that I'll be there for ya'll as well. Prego makes good sauce. Mi chiamo Amber, but you can call me anytime!!! :) Okay, enough of the silly moodness. More Italian updates to come. Arrivederci and ciao!

3 comments:

Cassy said...

Did you know, Todd and I started taking a sign class on Sunday's night. It too is slow. But a step in the right direction.

Cassy said...

How did you get that cute page? I went to change my background and I can't figure it out! And you thought you were technology challanged.

Rob Morris said...

Looks like you've made some good progress. Keep it up!