I went on a hike this morning with my friend, David. We went from Fernwood to Adams Canyon on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail. I believe that hiking is one of the best things to do on a beautiful morning like we had today!!! I feel invigorated, even though I know I'll probably be a little sore in the morning. I really need to do this more!
This is DEFINITELY not the most flattering pic of me, but it was a beautiful day, so just focus on the background. :) Or focus on David. That works too. :)



2 comments:
Friend you look beautiful! I hope that I can get to where I can go hiking alot. The veiws look awesome!
You are beautiful. I have found some of my best pictures are best not because of how perfect my hair is or such but of what I had just accomplished. Have you seen my pictures after having given birth to one of my beautiful girls?
You are beautiful!!
Post a Comment