skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Defying Gravity and Kissing Frogs
My journey
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Turkey Piccata with Fettucine
This recipe is from The New Dieter's Cookbook.
I wish I'd taken a picture before I started eating it. Super yummy!!! I definitely want to make this again!!
1 comment:
thenairpair
said...
I may need to get this recipe.. it looks delicious :) Miss you!
September 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Things I'd Like to Do in My Life (realistic or not) X means it's done!
Hike up to Clingmans Dome in North Carolina
X Go to Disneyland
X Climb Frary's Peak
Take Tango lessons in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Take a ballroom dance class
Hike Mt. Timpanogus
Go to a Real Salt Lake soccer game
X Be in a musical or play
Visit or live in Alaska
Do the Lindy Hop with Eric
Hike the Y
Learn Italian
Run up the Philedelphia Museum of Art steps
Become more involved in service
Go rockclimbing
Go to England
Work in an orphanage
X Fall in love with the right guy for me
X Swim in the bioluminescent sea in Puerto Rico
Take an art class
Drive a racecar
Go waterskiing
Go skydiving
Participate in a race
Play and sing "Restless Soul" on the guitar
Learn to ski/snowboard
Blog Archive
►
2013
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
▼
2011
(12)
▼
September
(1)
Turkey Piccata with FettucineThis recipe is from T...
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(12)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
1 comment:
I may need to get this recipe.. it looks delicious :) Miss you!
Post a Comment