So, I guess I'll be starting that new job this week. I don't know what to expect at all. I don't know what I'll be doing, how much I'll be paid, or anything. About all I know is that I'll be working on a computer. Here's to jumping in without being able to plan! :)
2 comments:
So, I guess I'll REALLY be starting on Monday. I was set up with a computer and everything this week. Still don't know quite what to expect, but we'll see.
Congrats and best wishes on your new job! How exciting - a change! ha ha. I know how you feel about change (I feel the same!) But I hope things go well for you. I'm thinkin of ya. Keep me updated on how it goes! Love ya!
p.s. If you look at my blog (the picture of me in my pink jacket in the snow) I am wearing the scarf you made me!!! It matches so great! Thanks again! I love it!
Post a Comment